Guess what!? I'm in my local newspaper! Here's the online version of the article if you wanna take a sneak peek:
I'm not going to lie, whenever I get the chance to talk about Turkey I get so excited! If you want to learn more about Turkey, or visit (which I highly recommend) - here's a great website:
It basically tells you everything you want to know and justifies my reasoning for why Turkey is so AWESOME! I decided I need to make a list of goals that I wish to accomplish while abroad. Here's my make-shift list for now.
(I will periodically update it when I think of new things to add).
DANIELLE'S LIST OF GOALS WHILE IN TURKEY:
- Eat Baklava (This should not be difficult..)
- Visit Troy, Ephesus, Blue Mosque, Cappadocia
- Obtain Muslim Prayer Beads
- Cook Eggplant Parmesan for my host family (This just screams DANGER!)
- Take a Turkish bath! Apparently they are heavenly
- Say "Seni Seviyorum" to someone and truly mean it
That's it for now. More to come soon. Hoşçakal dünya!