Monday, July 19, 2010

TRAVEL INFO!


Finally got one of the e-mails I've been awaiting for quite some time..I am officially flying to New York on August 31st. Orientation will occur there until September 2nd and then later that evening I will start my long journey of flying to Istanbul, Turkiye! I won't return to the US until February 12th - however I want to try and stay longer if possible (but that's another story). They said we would be hearing about our host families within the next few weeks so I'm quite anxious. I have an official day count: 43. Still so much to do in preparation! Everything finally seems to be falling into place and I'm truly thrilled. Although I've been having an amazing summer with my friends and I'm so lucky to be enjoying the time here before I leave. It's making the time go by much faster! Acele et Türkiye! Ben endişe ediyorum! (Hurry up Turkiye! I'm anxious!) Here are some summer pictures prior to my departure:


I'm so happy!
(Cadillac Mountain)
I'm sure the ice cream in Turkiye will be much better..but this was pretty scrumptious
Beautiful Maine - I will miss..but only a little :)



No comments:

Post a Comment