Monday, August 23, 2010

Going Away Festivities!

Yesterday I had my going away party. It was a lot of fun and I was really glad to spend time with my friends one last time for awhile. We played ping-pong, swam in a cold pool, lounged in the hot tub, ate lots of food, and just chilled in general. Also, two other kids on the NSLI-Y program going to Turkey for the year came to the party even though they lived much farther away which was so awesome! I'm glad I got to meet/bond with them even though we'll see each other again in about a week :) So I meant to keep this short only because I hate dealing with good-byes and whatnot. I'm slightly..okay no, I'm a REALLY emotional person in general. I know I'll be back before long enough (if I come back, that is). So basically I'm just glad everything is working out for the best right now. I'm beyond ready for this adventure, and I have been waiting for too long. I plan to post one last time before I leave, but for now I just want to thank everyone again (for the millionth time!) for being so supportive towards my upcoming experience. I truly appreciate it and I'm so thankful to know that people care - it means a lot to me. Anyway, I don't like this sensitive stuff anymore...soooooo HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! Here are some pics! 



I will miss you all!


Memorable notes ;) 


Hahaha, I love this!

Lucas, Myself, Matt, & Abigail

(Lucas & Abigail are also going to Turkey with me! Matt is going to Australia!)


CAMPFIRE SONGS! just kidding :P 


<3


Pre-party excitement! One week left! 


No comments:

Post a Comment